Monday, December 14, 2009

Spider MAN

I will not make you do this, because, of course, I can't make you do anything. I suppose I might be able to make you do something if I told you to do something that you already were going to do anyway, and then once you finish, I could just take the credit for it.

Or if I gave you an ultimatum along the lines of :

"love me,

or be roasted alive."

That might convince you, wouldn't it?

Anyways, I just thought I'd ask you.

"Have you ever licked a lamppost in winter?"

I just thought that like, maybe, you'd like to share with me....

Because this one time I was playing this video game and like.

Well I have this game, right? And like I have this friend named Zachary.

(His hair is orange.)

Anyways, in this game, I made this man character

(Because women are only good for making sandwiches)

And named him after my friend.

AND MADE A DIRE MISTAKE.

I named him "Zackary" instead of "Zachary"!

Now everyone is gonna make fun of me!

HAHAHAAA!

That's what they'll say.

( Of course I can't see the future.)

But it's okay! Because after naming him "Zackary", My dad said "That's a good name, don't you think"?

I'm not sure, is it a good name?


(I'll let you decide.)











No comments:

Post a Comment